For people who want to eat, look, and feel healthier — here’s the secret to a sustainable plant-based diet.
Thinking of going vegan, but anxious about the price tag?
Or are you already eating a plant-based diet and simply feeling a bit “uninspired”?
How would you like to have delicious and healthy food at every single meal, without breaking the bank?
If you’d like to keep a healthy weight with a plant-based diet that’s affordable, then what you’re about to read may surprise you:
You don’t need to buy organic foods.
In fact, in some cases, you shouldn’t buy organic.
Just like you shouldn’t feel like you’re starving yourself… or struggling with what to make… or stuck eating the same tasteless greens day in, day out.
But so many people who switch to plant-based diets do those exact things. This is probably why over 70% of new vegans and vegetarians end up going back to eating meat and other animal products, according to the Humane Research Council.
Now, if you’ve already made the transition to plant-based, chances are you know all too well why it’s so hard to stay on track.
The trouble is nobody wants to have to “deprive” themselves of their favorite foods. After all, you can’t spend the rest of your life on a restrictive meal plan.
And even if you do manage to conquer your cravings… you still have to worry about the grocery bill. Simply put, going plant-based isn’t just tough on the mind (and stomach) – it can also be hard on your wallet.
But this doesn’t mean you should just give up completely on eating healthy… or try to “trick” yourself into liking the taste of raw broccoli.
All you need is a sustainable eating plan that makes it easy to cook up restaurant-quality plant-based meals for as little as $25 a week — no specialty items needed.
In The Plant-Based Cookbook on a Budget, you will discover:
- A straightforward 7-day meal plan template to simplify your switch to plant-based eating
- 11 tips for living on a plant-based diet without going broke
The 5 basic food groups that every dietary vegan should stick to
- How plant-based diets can contribute to weight loss
- 50 delightful breakfast recipes to help you kick off your day
- The “unspoken” truth about organic foods — are they really better for you?
- How to fool yourself into eating less
- 30+ tasty dessert ideas that’ll satisfy your sweet tooth, without the guilt
- 7 benefits of going plant-based — #3 might just blow your mind
- FREE bonus 30-Day Plant-Based Challenge and Nutrient Cheat Sheet to jumpstart your plant-based lifestyle with confidence
And much more.
Eating plant-based is not a gimmick, and it’s not just “any other diet” – it’s a way of living that not only keeps you healthier but can also end up saving you money in the long run, too.
But only if you do it the right way.
So it’s up to you.
You can continue fighting with yourself over what you should and should not eat… OR you can finally make plant-based eating a natural part of your everyday life.