In this beautiful picture book, Tim struggles with being ignored and not being able to play. But by using different anger self-regulation techniques and talking about his feelings, Tim calms his mad feelings and overcomes his big emotions.
– Colorful full-page illustrations
– Teaches children to talk about their feelings
– Helps kids recognize and manage anger and frustration through real-life examples
– Shows calming techniques help improve self-regulation skills for children
– 10 bonus coloring pages. Free on Kindle.