Do you find the whole concept of online dating an incredibly frustrating process?
If you’re struggling to meet people online who actually want to build a romantic connection, you’re not alone.
As technology becomes a bigger part of our daily lives, more and more people are turning to technology to help them find their perfect match. But even with the latest advances in online dating, meeting someone on the web who you click with is almost as challenging as looking for romance in real life.
Nowadays, there’s no shortage of profiles you have to weed through before you finally connect with someone who only might be worth meeting. And even if you do manage to set up a date, there’s a good chance you’ll just end up getting ghosted for no apparent reason. But at the end of the day, the problem isn’t with dating itself.
In The Art of the Tele-Flirt, you’ll discover:
- How to create the ultimate dating profile that’ll have hundreds of singles chasing after you
- 9+ easy tips and tricks for opening conversations that lead to definite dates
- The secret behind turning video dates into passionate in-person romance
- Over 23+ unique texts and messages to win the heart of your online crush
- The #1 “fatal” mistake that most dating app users don’t even know they’re making – don’t flirt like this!
- 6+ types of profile photos that will instantly get you more matches
- What dating experts say could make or break your first virtual date
- More than 19+ different dating apps to help you match with the person of your dreams
- How to go on amazing dates around the globe with someone you just met, even if you can’t meet up physically
And much more! Limited promo codes are available for Free Audible for this book for the US and UK. $2.99 on Kindle.